Adding value to a client’s asset takes more than finding tenants and signing leases. It takes a strategic approach with end-to-end services that decrease costs, maximize cash flow, and position the property for long-term success.
At Waters Retail Group, we know what landlords need. By leveraging our unparalleled expertise in leasing, property management, accounting and lease administration, construction management and development, we can help you turn underperforming assets into success stories.
Valuable Assets. Invaluable Insight.
We realize there are many options out there with firms who will manage and lease your assets; however, very few have the overall breadth of knowledge to successfully care for the overall short-term and long-term health of your asset. Representing a Landlord is about more than just filling space and managing the grounds. Here at Waters Retail Group, we take a proactive and comprehensive approach to caring for your assets. Our dedicated and experienced team of development professionals, leasing agents, property and asset managers, lease administrators, construction managers, property accountants, and debt/equity professionals all work together to provide you with best-in-class services. Our track record and our experience speaks for itself, and our long-term Landlord and partner relationships have stood the test of time.
When hiring Waters Retail Group, the unparalleled leader in commercial real estate for over 30 years, you and your investment benefit from:
- More than 200 years of combined experience in commercial real estate.
- Over 3.6 million square feet of development experience in several major markets throughout PA, DE, and VA.
- In-depth market knowledge and competitive insight for sound decision making.
- Targeted marketing campaigns that result in the right tenant mix.
- Quality lease negotiations that protect your investment.
- Long-term tenant and broker relationships: we know the right people.
- Over $750,000,000 in financed properties through construction loans, permanent loans, and refinancing’s.
- Honest and ethical business practices. The pride of our firm and our own badge of honor.
With an historical occupancy rate of over 98%, Waters Retail Group finds tenants with staying power. Waters Retail Group develops customized strategies and actively markets to tenants with a solid financial backing. Our leasing team handpicks tenants that complement one another in order to elevate the shopping experience and ensure the long-term success of your asset.
Attract. Retain. Succeed.
Waters Retail Group’s leasing personnel, with combined experience of over 100 years in the pre-leasing of new projects, existing centers and brokerage has leased over 3,800,000 square feet of retail space. The Company’s leasing experience, combined with 30 years of development experience, produces some of the best quality leases for its’ clients in the business.
As owners as well as leasing agents, we appreciate the tough decisions needed to achieve good tenant mix and quality occupancy, while maximizing cash flow. Shopping Centers under our care contain hundreds of national, regional and local tenants, achieving over $600,000,000 in annual retail sales. Low tenant turnover and delinquencies, good sales performance and an average occupancy rate of over 98% attest to the quality of our leasing program.
Our team of experienced property managers treats every property like we own it. Waters Retail Group’s hands-on approach and meticulous attention to detail ensure we exceed owner and tenant needs, while maximizing income and minimizing expenses.
We Take Care of Everything, Including You.
Waters Retail Group’s cost-effective approach to property management, extensive resources,
and a strong desire to please, enables us to respond promptly and efficiently. Put our
experience, attention to detail, and expertise to work – making your property ownership more
profitable, and without the hassles.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Frequent communication to keep you apprised of your investment. We also regularly
connect with tenants, vendors, and contractors servicing your property.
- A proactive maintenance approach with a focus on prevention instead of repair and replacement. We also offer flower and seasonal décor programs, water and daylight savings schedules, analysis of CAM costs and center-to-center comparisons, and economies of scale.
- Curb appeal that makes shoppers feel welcome and comfortable.
- Regular site visits and 24/hour availability to handle emergencies and concerns.
- Long-term planning and budgeting, as well as reserve funding for the unexpected.
- State of the art Accounting Department – Our all-encompassing accounting and
reporting system enables us to offer a full range of financial and management reports. Property managers and accountants work together to ensure shopping center owners have the necessary information to make timely and precise business decisions.
- Reporting – Waters Retail Group provides monthly financial reports and annual and
semi-annual reports on its properties, evaluating all aspects of the assets operations. An annual budget is provided to the owners for approval in December along with a memo on assumptions utilized and other salient features of the budget.
To learn more about our detailed services, please contact Joe Waters at 610.388.6600.